Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Korg M1 T1/T2/T3 - All Legendary Sounds and Expansions for deluge 1.x [DEAD LINK - waiting]

2»

Comments

RobbymustRobbymust Kaitaia, New ZealandPosts: 25

Hello Fryyyy, hey can you tell me how to load samples as I have been trying for weeks since getting my Deluge and I cannot for the life of me figure it out, I open a new kit track, shift + kit then it says in the manual you should be able to scroll thru the samples using the select knob but the only items are kits, no sample items and I am using the sd card supplied by synthstrom that has some samples on it under the sample folder plus I have added your four folders , are you meant to take the items out of your folders and add them to the sample folder , kit folder and song folder or do you just add them to the card so they come up as new folders under the other folders on the card
    regards Rob

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

You need to merge the folders into the existing ones.

GrappaduraGrappadura GermanyPosts: 41

@fryyyy said:
    Here you go
    MEGA
    Key: I5zvyMmGxCziAJwjKsii3A

Hi there, thx for the upload, but the samples on all the folders except the guitar seem to be missing, or am I missing something?

hacksnakehacksnake chinaPosts: 12

T1&M1 sample are missing, can u upload again?pls~

@fryyyy said:
    Here you go
    MEGA

PhilPhil MontréalBeta Tester Posts: 105

So if I get it, no samples are included with the kits? What a waste of time... Could you at least edit the first thread line to inform that none of this works yet. That'll keep the interested members from wasting their time. That would be really appreciated. Until then I guess the best thing is tol wait for official multisample packs release.

And according to the video, these seems like synths patches, so why are they named KITxxx.xml, shouldn't they be SYNTxxx.xml?

Kits were a multisample workaround for 1.x and they worked quite well.
    For 2.x i need to rework everything and i'm not done yet. Samples will be included.. stay tuned

Djefx001Djefx001 New YorkPosts: 4

Hi, the link doesn't work.

TheHub42TheHub42 BelfastPosts: 1

Any update on this? Is there somewhere I can get the M1 Multi samples for 2.x?

Sorry originally these were Korg samples and i couldnt get in touch with someone at korg for license clearing. There are free korg samples on legowelt but they arent as crisp as the original samples.

Tricep3Tricep3 United KingdomPosts: 20

@fryyyy said:
    Here you go
    MEGA

Hi fryyyy,

In your MEGA upload I couldn't see any samples under the Korg M1 and T1 folders. Any chance you could reupload them?

Cheers

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@fryyyy said:
    Sry. done :)

No samples for the M1, T1 and such?

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

If you have the M1 kontakt library, you can export the exact same samples i used from the kontakt menu.

SjonSjineSjonSjine NederlandPosts: 23

Am I missing something? Copied all kits but no sound. How do I get these samples?

untitleduntitled SpainPosts: 1

Hi, can someone re-upload it? please

Rcon303Rcon303 nh usaPosts: 9

i downloaded these a year ago and damnit lol now they are all gone on this site? i need to redownload and install these sounds again anyone have them still???

miziodelmiziodel italyPosts: 6

@Rcon303 said:
    i downloaded these a year ago and damnit lol now they are all gone on this site? i need to redownload and install these sounds again anyone have them still???

I'd like to reinforce this request for anybody able to upload this samples :) thx!!

mojambomojambo AustriaPosts: 1

@fryyyy said:
    Here you go
    MEGA

Thank you so much! Amazing work!