Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

OLED retrofit bookings now being taken. Do not rush. You have till Sept 23rd to get in Round 1.

2»

Comments

scrizzscrizz EarthPosts: 3

@Ian_Jorgensen said:

@djAzid said:
    It's nice that's another round, but some (most ?) didn't got an email after paying in the first round. Maybe solve that first ?!

Its answered in the FAQ on that page. Most servers block our autoresponders or bulk emails. We have everyone's orders.

quoting for the ones that missed it..

pogodancepogodance United KingdomBeta Tester Posts: 57

The house waits waits waits

jeffmoenjeffmoen Milton GAPosts: 2

Trying to get a response from my round 1 payment...no confirmation, no instructions. Please advise, Jeff

manysoundsmanysounds The GunksBeta Tester Posts: 43

I didn’t get an email and didn’t get a spam email either BUT I do have a PayPal receipt.
    I guess we assume they send a second email when it’s time to ship our D to them?

musirafaelmusirafael madridPosts: 11

Well, i'ts been almost twpo months since I made mi round #1 retrofit order, received the confirmation (#82690) but no news so far. Should I be worried?

deux_etoilesdeux_etoiles San Francisco, CaPosts: 7

@musirafael said:
    Well, i'ts been almost twpo months since I made mi round #1 retrofit order, received the confirmation (#82690) but no news so far. Should I be worried?

No, don't be worried yet. Round 1 in Europe hasn't ended yet. It's going through April 15, 2023

Here are the dates from the order page:

Though we are unable to tell you where you are in the queue, we are advising below how long the queues are for each region, so you have a rough idea of the longest it could be. Please do not email us asking for more detail, you’ll receive an email from us with all the information you need to know, when it’s your time.

UK
    Round 1: Nov 1, 2022 – Dec 20, 2022
    Round 2: Jan 10, 2023 -Mar 1, 2023

Europe
    Round 1: Nov 1, 2022 – April 15, 2023
    Round 2: April 16, 2023 – June 16, 2023

NZ / AUS
    Round 1: Nov 1, 2022 – Feb 1, 2023
    Round 2: Feb 1, 2023 – April 1, 2023

USA / Rest of World
    Round 1: Nov 1, 2022 – May 15, 2023
    Round 2: May 16, 2023 – July 16, 2023

musirafaelmusirafael madridPosts: 11

Thanks a lot, I did not noticed the very different end dates for the UK and Europe

de_seulende_seulen GermanyPosts: 2

Hi,
    though i thought some time ago, that i'm totally happy with the original LED display i decided to get the new one. It was really a good decision, since a few weeks i have no more hyroglyphs to read...
    A question about the 50$ deposit, just for clearification. You won't get it back, am i right? So the total cost in my case (1st run) was 50$ deposit + 99$ display =149$

norisoundsnorisounds swedenBeta Tester Posts: 28
    edited March 2023

@de_seulen said:
    Hi,
    though i thought some time ago, that i'm totally happy with the original LED display i decided to get the new one. It was really a good decision, since a few weeks i have no more hyroglyphs to read...
    A question about the 50$ deposit, just for clearification. You won't get it back, am i right? So the total cost in my case (1st run) was 50$ deposit + 99$ display =149$

If its allowed, I would be happy to "buy" your round 1 spot and pay for your deposit. I am in Sweden so hopefully that wont be an issue.

Maybe @Ian_Jorgensen can let us know if that would be allowed?

Feel free to send a PM, and we can discuss?

Post edited by norisounds on
    de_seulende_seulen GermanyPosts: 2

@norisounds said:

@de_seulen said:
    Hi,

If its allowed, I would be happy to "buy" your round 1 spot and pay for your deposit. I am in Sweden so hopefully that wont be an issue.

Maybe @Ian_Jorgensen can let us know if that would be allowed?

Feel free to send a PM, and we can discuss?

Hi,
    I think you misunderstood my question. I had my display done many weeks ago. I asked if you get these 50$ deposit back, after the OLED display is done. But as i understood, the deposit is included in the final costs of the display then.

Ahh ok, my bad!
    Isn't the deposit applied to the final bill?

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199
    edited March 2023

@norisounds said:
    Ahh ok, my bad!

No, the $50 is there to see that you're commited to the retrofit and they can order parts for it.
    The oled is pretty good, btw B)

Post edited by djAzid on

@djAzid said:

@norisounds said:
    Ahh ok, my bad!

No, the $50 is there to see that you're commited to the retrofit and they can order parts for it.
    The oled is pretty good, btw B)

Thanks. Yup, I ordered my retrofit as well but outside of group1+2, so its a wait until aug-sept. Hope the timelines holds :smile:

DavidDavid GermanyPosts: 22

I just received my Deluge back from the Netherlands with the OLED upgrade.
    Awesome and fast work from your service partner (Majella).
    Thanks to everyone at Synthstrom for taking this route with the Deluge!
    I am very happy and super impressed with the way this all went down.
    Considering the instrument itself and dealing with Synthstrom, the Deluge is hands down the best music product I have ever owned.

moonroommoonroom DenmarkPosts: 18

Is the end date for round 1 in Europe still April 15th.? I’m located in Denmark and ordered and received confirmation e-mail for the retrofit, september 22th. But now I see the confirmation e-mail says the order was created september 23rd. Now I wonder if I’m even in round 1 because of the time difference.

@moonroom said:
    Is the end date for round 1 in Europe still April 15th.? I’m located in Denmark and ordered and received confirmation e-mail for the retrofit, september 22th. But now I see the confirmation e-mail says the order was created september 23rd. Now I wonder if I’m even in round 1 because of the time difference.

I did the first payment the 16th of sep and I was in the first round.Got my deluge back from the shop 1,5 weeks ago, so B)

@djAzid said:

@moonroom said:

I did the first payment the 16th of sep and I was in the first round.Got my deluge back from the shop 1,5 weeks ago, so B)

Thank you! I should be good then. I also found out that round 1 timeline seems to have been moved to mid-july so I just need patience. Hope you’re having fun with the oled :)

Hope you’re having fun with the oled :)

Yeah, a whole new world opens when you can see a lot better what you're doing. Also don't forget to download the new (oled) factory contents.

@djAzid said:

Hope you’re having fun with the oled :)

Yeah, a whole new world opens when you can see a lot better what you're doing. Also don't forget to download the new (oled) factory contents.

Can’t wait! Especially browsing samples/folders.

My window to send the Deulge for retrofit was May 28-31. I payed the remainder May 27th, since the e-mail instruction said, do not complete the order until you are ready to send the deluge. I still haven’t received further instructions, but hope all is ok?

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

@moonroom said:
    My window to send the Deulge for retrofit was May 28-31. I payed the remainder May 27th, since the e-mail instruction said, do not complete the order until you are ready to send the deluge. I still haven’t received further instructions, but hope all is ok?

All is OK. you'll hear from us, and it doesn't matter that its after the window :)