Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Doubling of track length should works also in keyboard view.

PhilPhil MontréalBeta Tester Posts: 105

It is currently impossible to double the length of a recording in keyboard view.

Also: bar cursor is currently only visible when record is activated (red pads going from left to right of upper row).
It should be visible also in play mode as a white pad.

Comments

This is a little detail that is a big workflow killer.
    Upvote! :)

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

yeah good point, self-extending record mode should solve this issue as well.
    did upvote this one, as i dont need self-extending record mode.
    when i record stuff in keyboard mode, i usually practice until i am ready to record. helps a lot the track length is indicated by the cursor in record mode. i do switch keyboard mode forth and back to set the track length to fit the melody i have in mind.

llexamllexam USABeta Tester Posts: 73

+1 Would really like to see bar cursor in keyboard mode during playback. Seems like an easy fix.

edited May 2018

Guys! Don't be shy on upvotes, they'll bring more attention to this idea, and even if it is only related to yours, it will send a message that we care about those aspect of the deluge.
    It is not a competition but a collective message.

Self extending recording, I sure want the option, but only in certain situation, doubling and overdub must stay, it only needs to be accessible from the keyboard view as well.

Post edited by Phil on
    edited October 2018

Buuuuuuuuuump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Having to go back and forth to sequencer view just to adjust track lenght is killing me!!

Bar cursor view during playback please!!!

Post edited by Phil on