Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

CPU LOAD METER/INDICATOR

Deluge is unique in its ability to give the user freedom of choice how much tracks/instruments/fxs you can use. I love this concept, it is great and simple like if I would work in my daw, no limits besides the limits of hardware itself. But in daw workflow I can see cpu/ram load and predict at least somehow the system overload and at some point decide to optimize composition. I know, that you can resample Deluges output and it really helps in general composing tasks, but what about live? How can I forecast how far can I push Deluges resources in live perfomance and avoid glitching? What elements shoul I “freeze” and what can I leave to play with? I never know and it is the reason I simply afraid of using it on the gig. But! If I would see cpu load I could leave a margin of safety. Please vote guys! It is very important for those who plays live. I think it is the last “Achilles` heel” of so beloved by us machine.

Comments