- Los Angeles
- Last Active
- Beta Tester
- Los Angeles
I am proposing to ban Alien_brain from this forum. Please upvote if you think so too.
Single reason which should cause this:
- Use of the word faggot ("What a faggot") when flagging a discussion. The word faggot comes from comparing gay people with wood to start a fire and is highly insulting.
- Doesn't treat other users with respect (forum rule 1)
- Lots of irrelevant posts / spam. Starts filling up useful discussion with his - in most cases - irrelevant opinions and destroys the discussion by doing so (forum rule 2)
- Insulting and flaming, personal attacks (forum rule 3)
- Petty and infantile (forum rule 4)
- Has used a sexist avatar (photo of a naked woman painted as a cow) - forum rule 6
- discrimination on the basis of sexuality (see above) - forum rule 7
waaaah you huuuurt my feeeewings fuck off.
whaat? is this a communication from the untouchables to all the useful idiots? to what do we owe this privilege?
too many monkeys in here
still missing the point. theres too much noise around here anyway, who can blame you tho? its not your fault that you dont understand my point. either that or you are being daft. wow. im dumbfounded. aghast. how could you miss such a glaring…
does this guy add anything to a conversation ever? you must be one of them random lovers boy! go play with your breakbeat slices an probability. you got it, you wanted it, now go show us how its done. thank you for your time.
(this was posted on the Deluge Facebook Forum but thought it would be good to add this here)
I wrote a little script to build Deluge drumkits for me. It scans the folder from which it was launched at, will create a /delugekits subfolder and fill it with the kits (one kit per wav-subfolder it finds). I wrote this for myself (pretty low tech Python) but thought I'd share it. Don't expect a fleshed out UI.
It'll try to put the bassdrum onto 1, then snare, open hihat, closed hihat, rest of sounds, then loops.
PLEASE READ THE "README-PLEASE.txt" INSIDE OF THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE!
Lee Pe had posted the '66 Drum Kits' package the other day. Unfortunately all files are just number. The script would work like that. But you can also run rename66.exe first. That'll go through the folders and rename the .wav files based on the folders names.txt. After that you'll have good short names on each drumkits sound and bd/sd/chh/ohh nicely sorted.
- copy the content of the attached zip-file into the "\66 Legendary Drum kits" folder.
- run rename66.exe.
- run build.exe
- copy all subfolders onto the SD card into /SAMPLES/6LDk (=auto proposed short folder name - see help file)
- copy content of /delugekits onto the SD card into /KITS
Enjoy your 66 new drumkits starting at 100.
Oh I should say: Even though this doesn't do anything crazy, you'll run it at your own risk (renaming the 66 drumkit's wav-files would be the most invasive, apart from that it just generates the xmls)
Here's a screenshot:
Python Version is here (in case anyone wants to use this on a Mac ... needs Python to be installed though)