Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

The more I play it....

The more I fall in love with my Deluge. Made this quasi old school industrial like track today. Recorded with a Zoom H5 plugged into my mixer while noodling.

Comments

VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199
    edited February 2019

I like the style. When I first started making electronic music I pretty much just stayed in the industrial genre (circa 1997 for my first pieces of electronic gear other than guitar and amps/fx pedals) Have branched out a bit since then but will always enjoy that style. Deluge is so easy to do whatever style on and creating drum tracks is really lightning fast. Very nice.

Post edited by Vondragonnoggin on

Thanks, I am going to start sampling some of my guitar work too and add. I love this thing!!!!!!! :D

71777177 (:Posts: 38

love it, thx!

My latest live recording using a Synthstrom Deluge and Roland TB-3, recorded live with a Zoom H5 plugged int my Mackie mixer. Hope you enjoy.

The newest jam. Deluge, Roland TB-3 and System 1. Recorded with a Zoom H5 plugged into my mixer. I have no idea how to even classify this style. I guess electronic but that is pretty vague. LOL

Deluge triggering a Moog Minotaur, Waldorf Streichfett and Strymon BigSky for reverb.

More fun, I honestly can't decide if I want to or even need drums with this one.

First time using the Arranger mode, love this thing. There is so much still to learn and it just gets better and better.

A little jam I recorded off my mixer messing around on 4/19 (Bicycle day). :D

Surf_HunterSurf_Hunter Posts: 43

Quasi old school industrial like song using Synthstrom Deluge, Moog Minotaur and a Roland TB-3. Recorded via a Zoom H5 off my mixer.

Added the SH2 plug out on my System 1 and have been messing around with it. Here is a little jam I came up with using it and some samples. Synthstrom Deluge sequencing the System-1 and a Moog Minotaur with reverb by BigSky.

A little sample fun and triggering a Blofeld.