Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

yeah, i'll probably get one for my portable guerilla setup. i really dig they added real midi ports.
    which another interesting, upcoming battery powered synth doesnt seem to have: https://www.sonicware.jp/elz-1-1

This looks super cool, even if the interface seems a bit wonky. The demos are so bread and butter it's tough to tell how juicy the synth engine can really get. Hopefully the forthcoming release will include some well-designed presets... in which case I'm in. :)

https://www.amazona.de/test-sonicware-elz_1-desktop-synthesizer/ german, sorry. some sound examples at the bottom of the article.
    upcoming portable gadget synth, pretty lofi, might be a good fit for Deluge 😀

VJFranzKVJFranzK Los Angeles USABeta Tester Posts: 129

^ Looks like Evil Brother of OP1 ; - ) Sounds... like a gameboy so far.

Music, Visuals, Reviews of Synths, Drum Machines, Apps
    YouTube: VJFranzK

review is out, for sale soon:

MakaiMakai United StatesPosts: 10

Loads of sweet plum mini-synths this year. Waiting on more reviews of this one specifically. new Teenage engineering Z looking flexi

FilpalFilpal Paris, FrancePosts: 28

I have one. Great little gear! Very versatile.

cool. how is battery usage?

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

I find my Jupiter 8 quite portable.

FilpalFilpal Paris, FrancePosts: 28

I don't really now about the battery, I use the usb power only.

sarmismsarmism ManchesterPosts: 11

It's a nice sounding synth. I use it with a USB battery rather than normal batteries and it lasts a good few hours.

To be honest I'm not sure I can justify it in addition to the Deluge. For me it hasn't added loads yet...

thanks for the review. yeah i just have loads of synth hardware already, Grandmother lately, dont think i ll get the modal.

sarmismsarmism ManchesterPosts: 11

I reckon the Grandmother would be more fun!

I have quite a bit of modular to play with my Deluge and I miss the Modulation possibilities in fixed architecture synths.

If I could just modulate the delay time in the D.....

schwizschwiz United StatesPosts: 13

Too bad both of the synths on this page are powered by AA batteries, really kills it for me. Sure I can buy rechargable ones but what a hassle to remove them and charge them, would be so much better to just keep them in the device and charge them like the deluge.