Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

The long, cold Canadian winter

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

I've posted these links elsewhere on the site, but thought I'd join the discussion here as well.

I haven't uploaded much, but I am putting in some serious time on this little black box, and generally write a track each day on my zany 'Bellcycle' art project (exercise bike/music machine - photos below)

Just getting ready to add a hub motor to the set up, so that I'm generating the power for the Deluge, and a little sound system...

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

innovative setup. excellent sound scapes.
    u got catchy thread titles Wil 😀

@amiga909 said:

Thanks Amiga, I'll upload some new stuff before long - very different and sonically exotic...

@Will said:

@amiga909 said:

Thanks Amiga, I'll upload some new stuff before long - very different and sonically exotic...

Just finished this:

gritboxgritbox Posts: 2

i wont be impressed until you do this while juggling lemons

@gritbox said:
    i wont be impressed until you do this while juggling lemons

Right - maybe juggling 5 lemons ..with just my left hand, blindfolded, while there's an earthquake.....

;0)

HorseyHorsey United StatesPosts: 1

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed your music and watching your performance is inspiring, in terms of the capabilities of the machine.

@Horsey said:
    Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed your music and watching your performance is inspiring, in terms of the capabilities of the machine.

Hey, Thanks so much for your kind words. It's been a while since I've posted anything, but this machine is still rocking my world - always taking me to new places...

raytracerraytracer Posts: 2

Nice tracks!

@raytracer said:
    Nice tracks!

Thanks for listening & responding retracer

;0)