Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Shared Dropbox

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614
edited June 2018 in Deluge Support Content

A user dropbox containing shared community samples, synths, stems, support docs and all sorts of other files and goodies.

https://mega.nz/#F!W3wymIpY!NAXaVOCbaZxQOn5HkioKlQ

Thanks to Marc Fox for instigating

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

Thanks a lot for sharing! And read carefully not everything is for commercial use!

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

Is it possible for us to upload files here ?

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

well it says shared community samples..
    @Ian whats going on with the shared dropbox? does seem very active :(
    i understand it might not be possible due the effort needed to ensure quality and legality.

booyipbooyip UKPosts: 10

Hi @amiga909 @fryyyy - details of the Mega.NZ shared storage are on the two Deluge Facebook groups - mainly the closed one for owners only. Register there - even with a dummy facebook account - and you can get details. Some great stuff in there :)

fryyyyfryyyy germanyPosts: 161

@Ian_Jorgensen is it possible to share this info here ? I hate facebook, its full of "alternative facts" :joy:

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@booyip u mean https://www.facebook.com/groups/delugeusers/?ref=pages_groups_card&source_id=928270333880478?
    after some scrolling found someinfo. Marc Fox maintains this share? so we have to ask him for access I guess. so seems not be an official share, just a private share by a member.

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292
    edited March 2019

I really like to try some of the Synth that I have found on MEGA but everytime I store a preset on my SD card in the Deluge I can´t find that file (maybe because the file names I found on MEGA does not match the Deluge internal store system?)

Post edited by Eddy on
    EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

@Eddy said:
    I really like to try some of the Synth that I have found on MEGA but everytime I store a preset on my SD card in the Deluge I can´t find that file (maybe because the file names I found on MEGA does not match the Deluge internal store system?)

does anybody upload files to MEGA....or succesfully download?

pbolgerpbolger ChristchurchPosts: 61

@Eddy said:

@Eddy said:

does anybody upload files to MEGA....or succesfully download?

I think the NSA use it as private cloud storage, but otherwise - no.

SammySammy DurnessPosts: 10

Lots of empty folders? Esp. in the Strings folder?

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Sammy said:
    Lots of empty folders? Esp. in the Strings folder?

Probably some are removed due to licensing restrictions

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

semarsemar Posts: 31
    edited December 2019

[SOLVED] - many thanks !
    Hi all, and sorry for the abuse of this discussion, but it seems I don't have any other alternative ! I have a Deluge and I have registered me on the Synthstrom portal. However I can't post any message in the other forums/discussions.
    A message states that I need to confirm my e-mail address. A link is provided, but clicking on it generates no new mail in my e-mail inbox
    Please help !

Post edited by semar on
    edited December 2019

Post edited by semar on
    edited December 2019

Post edited by semar on