Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Where do you insert the battery!?

Ya_YonderYa_Yonder WalesPosts: 5

Hi there,

Please excuse me - this has bound to be covered somewhere but I can't find a specific thread or in the manual.
I'm not too sure where to put the battery. I've just been using a regular power adapter but would quite like the battery option.

If someone could guide me how and where to put the battery that would be much appreciated!

Best,
John

Comments

P.s.
    I would also just like to join the chorus of praise for this machine. Thank you very much Rohan and Ian.
    It is the best.

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

Excuse me if I understood you bad but...
    The battery is already inside the Deluge. You can power on the Deluge without using a power adapter.

Hi Mcpepe,

Thanks for getting back to me.
    Mine didn't come with a battery already inside the Deluge...so doesn't switch on without a power adapter.

mcpepemcpepe Marbella, SpainBeta Tester Posts: 98

@Ya_Yonder said:
    Hi Mcpepe,

Thanks for getting back to me.
    Mine didn't come with a battery already inside the Deluge...so doesn't switch on without a power adapter.

Sorry to hear this. You should contact with Synthstrom. They are usually quick to answer.

If you want, the Deluge is very easy to open. Just a few screws. And the battery is relatively cheap, so you could easily change it for a new one, if that is the problem.

Hope you get it solved!

Solipsvs - Mine was on the first run so battery was sent separately. I have an adapter so still am able to use it fine. A battery would be useful though.

Mcpepe - Thank you. I will contact Deluge. I haven't wanted to tamper with the unit too much but if I had instructions I would do it.

Thanks both,
    John

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

At about 1:00-

That's great thank you

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

BTW - I've been using 18650 batteries in my flashlights for about 12 years.
    I have one that I've been recharging since 2012 - still holds a very solid charge