Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Hello!

darenagerdarenager Between a rack and a hardware placeBeta Tester Posts: 222

First post, hello! I see a few names I recognise from around the way, happy to be joining the ranks B)

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Peace! Happy to have you around :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

soundwarrior20soundwarrior20 Wales Uk Posts: 27

@darenager said:
    First post, hello! I see a few names I recognise from around the way, happy to be joining the ranks B)

bro did I sell you my Elektron a4 on eBay a wile back? are you on gearslutz to?

I'm trey from the uk I'm totally blind with cerebral palsy, I make music with hardware and reaper on Mac os10.

@soundwarrior20 no it wasn’t me, I am not on gearslutz either but I am on Elektronauts, muffs, squarp forum and a few other forums too. :wink:

@Icoustik thanks and peace to you too :smile:

o0_o0_ SANTA MONICAPosts: 107

Do you have both a Deluge and a Pyramid, @darenager ?

@o0_ Yes I had the Pyramid for a while, only just got the Deluge, for me there is not much overlap aside from the obvious, although with both devices getting regular updates maybe there will be more similarities in the future.

o0_o0_ SANTA MONICAPosts: 107

Same, for me the advantage is that they are both similar enough in concept that I can jump back and forth, but the Deluge can be taken everywhere, while the Pyramid can drive a shitload of gear, including the Deluge. So hopefully, they'll be besties from now on... 😜 🇫🇷🇳🇿

Yes the portability was a big part of the appeal for me too, I think the Deluge will initially be a casual sketchpad whilst I learn it, then I will probably introduce it to the Pyramid once I get my head around it :)