Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Clear track notes

I would love some way to simply clear all of the notes within a track without zooming out and manually tapping all of the lit pads. It can be especially tedious with long tracks or finely arpeggiated stuff spanning multiple octaves.

Is there a way to do this that I'm overlooking?

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

<> knob + Back :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

JscottkJscottk SeattlePosts: 51

@icoustik fantastic, thank you so much! I tried searching Google for the function and only turned up an old thread from 2017 where people were saying it's impossible. With so many new features being constantly added it can be hard to tell what is truly unsupported and what simply hadn't been implemented yet at the time of the thread.

Maybe some sort of system for tagging threads as "out of date" on these forums could help alleviate the confusjon

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

They do that to most suggestions that are implemented; tag them as closed. But some probably slip through. Send Synthstrom a message about such things to let them know :) Either here or on FB.

Hey @rohan , a little heads up about this in regards to new users etc.

In any case, with love and respect; RTFM :p There's a search function in the online one with Ctrl+F

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

JscottkJscottk SeattlePosts: 51
    edited May 2018

Here's the thread I was looking at http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/36/deleting-all-sequenced-notes-in-a-track looks like it's closed but for some reason it's still the first search result in Google when I search "Synthstrom Deluge clear track".

Good point, the manual would have done the trick. I always have it open on a tab and have been through it a few times but I thought I was reading the most current discussion on the topic in the thread I linked to. Apologies about that!

Post edited by Jscottk on
    OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

@Jscottk Maybe you are interested in the "popular commands cheat sheet" ;) http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/comment/2861

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin