Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

expect censorship

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

MafooMafoo Posts: 53

Did you not research what you were buying? Have you looked at other sequencers in this price range? other samplers? The deluge has not been misrepresented by Synthstrom, so it is kind of odd that you are so dissatisfied with your purchase.

You should just sell yours and GTFO this forum. It seems like you spend more time on the forum when you should be spending more time learning how to actually use your deluge. It is not going to make music for you.

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

You can have a look at many videos to see the great performance before you buy.
    Thats the way I did and since the 1.4 i am even more happy!

dest4bdest4b Frankfurt, GermanyPosts: 98

If you want a complete hardware that can replace a DAW you could buy nothing.
    I also produce from time to time some DnB and Dubstep tracks. And as you recognized it is not easy to find any hardware where you can arrange a complete song with all that automation. 3 Friends are professionals in dnb and dubstep .. no one of them would get the idea to produce their shit on a piece of hardware. Of course one has a Moog for Bass sounds. But all three are Computer Only producers with Softsynth, heavy automations and samples.

If you are looking for that. Use Cubase, Reason or if you want to shake your ass during sketching buy Push and Ableton and us it for componing and dancing during that. For Arrangement just take the Mouse and keyboard.

I think no Hardware sequencer could do that what you want.
    Same if you buy a Nissan Skyline and expecting the Room and Space of A VW Multivan.

And dont blame Synthstrom with your postings and don't harm their business with advices to not buy it.
    It is a totally genius peace of Hardware miles away from other machines! And it is just not fair what you do.

You was able to watch all the videos and read the manual before you bought it. Maybe you will get a better song mode .. but i think i readed on this webpage somewhere " dont buy the deluge if you don't accept it as it is. there would be future updates but it is like it is "

www.soundcloud.com/dest4b

@alien_brain said:
    yeah nice excuse used to shut down any opinion. my opinion stands. basics before toy features. give us toy features that are robust and useable, but give us better basics as a priority before toy features. this doesnt mean try to compete with a DAW

so basically you are saying "I bought this without actually reading the list of features"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

I don't think anyone is against the features you are requesting. Its just the way you are loudly complaining about it in almost every thread as if you bought the deluge because it had these features.

edisonSFedisonSF United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 18

truth is... he's just butt hurt rohan won't respond to him directly. it's creepy and sad.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Nobody asked.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

LjkLjk Austin Tx USAPosts: 98

You're hardly being constructive @alien_brain