β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Afterlife | Deluge Sound Pack

Hi Deluge Users,

Almost a year after the release of the Blooming Field Sound Pack I have just released a new Sound Pack called Afterlife.

Afterlife is a Dark, Cinematic Rock Sound Pack for the Synthstrom Audible Deluge with over 750 optimised (multi) samples for a total of 50 sounds and 2 kits.

Featuring various piano, string, electric rock/metal guitar, organ, choir and dark synth sounds.

All Patches are crafted with great care using (multi) samples of my personal sample library and sounds I've used in my music over the years so these are not just simple presets, but custom sounds.

The Afterlife sound pack is available at https://rephazer.gumroad.com/l/hhchl

If you are interested in more custom sounds for the Deluge make sure to check out my other Deluge Sound Packs as well.

Thanks for watching/listening and the support!

Comments

rephazerrephazer hollandPosts: 24

In below video you can check out the patches included in the Afterlife Sound Pack I made for the Deluge.

Enjoy and headphones recommended ;) Cheers!

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Awesome as always!

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

rephazerrephazer hollandPosts: 24

@volsteh said:
    Awesome as always!

Thanks for the support and kind words!

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108

just downloaded eager to give it a burn but my deluge is in a different country at the moment :(

TOTALTOTAL Posts: 111

@rephazer said:
    In below video you can check out the patches included in the Afterlife Sound Pack I made for the Deluge.

Enjoy and headphones recommended ;) Cheers!

Fab sounds. Off-topic, how do you create such graphics, via some filter?