Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

anybody ever have resample loops cut too short?

PhonicPhonic USAPosts: 26

hey guys, i have been loving my deluge for years... had a midi sync issue a while back and nudged master clock... then nudged back...i have tried to reset the deluge master clock (select+power on) but my resample loops are cutting about 128th note too short for a 8 bar loop... which make me have to time stretch them all in a daw... never had to do this before??? i cannot get loops the right length in resamples no matter what i do? what did i break? please helo... this is making mixdowns a huuuge pain.

Answers

Wether i timestretch or not… also does not seem to matter what view i record from

jensgjensg Berlin, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 297

Tbh no. my loops come out fine.

jensgjensg Berlin, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 297

But I have found a thread around here describing this problem when using time stretching. It seems the algorithm is not 100% predictable and the outcome varies with the same material. Is this Maybe related to your problem?

it happens wether timestretched or not... synth or kit. maybe i can download another daw and see if the problem is in logic somehow

downloaded audacity.... still happens there also... when i zoom in it appears the start of the loop is fine... the end of the loop is whats getting cut short.