Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Assigning Gate Outputs 3-4 as V-Trig to either CV1 or CV2

OctavianOctavian CanadaPosts: 67

Very simplistic question here that I was unfortunately unable to figure out on my own or with the manual. When I want Gate outputs 3 and 4 to behave as V-Trig or S-Trig's, how do I get them to out put independently from Gates 1 and 2 in a CV Clip?

Tagged:

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Can you perhaps clarify your question?
    Gates 1 and 2 won’t send from gate outputs 3 and 4.

Sure! So When I select a CV Clip as assign CV1 to that clip I get Gate1 to go along with it by default so that I can send a gate to trigger an envelope generator on my modular gear. What I'm wondering is if/how I can also use Gates 3 and/or 4 on the same CV Clip to trigger other things. Thanks for your help as always @Too_Mere

Thanks for clarifying. I don’t believe that’s currently possible. I think gates 3 & 4 can only be triggered by kit rows currently.

is there a spot for feature requests? dunno how they'd implement multiple gates into a single cv track but it'd be very useful to have

Feature requests part of the forum is currently closed. They currently have a full backlog of features planned, from my understanding.

Ok no problem. I have a bit firmer grasp on the use of Gates 3-4 in Kit rows now so that's good. Thanks as always for your attentive feedback. :)

Happy to help 👍🏼