Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

4.0.0 FIRMWARE OUT NOW!

Comments

Delay_DudeDelay_Dude GermanyPosts: 16

Awesome!

deux_etoilesdeux_etoiles San Francisco, CaPosts: 7

@dasMuh said:
    Also a big "Thank you" from my end <3

Small input: The link to the main-manual is the same as the one of the community-guide

>

Thanks from me as well!

Here is the link to the manual aka guidebook: https://synthstrom-audible-deluge.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/Deluge-Guidebook-4p0.pdf

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 603

@rezzonatoruk said:
    Awesome update. I've managed to create preset folders but can't find them when browsing. Am I doing something wrong?

you can only find folders for synth and kit presets by beginning to type them in the keyboard.

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    Amazing new firmware, guys! One question about folders. If I start moving presets to new folders, will existing songs featuring those presets still work properly?

SYNTH presets are stored/duplicated in every song file they exist in. this is to account for how they may have been tweaked for just that song. as a result no problems will occur when you move around, rename, change folders for SYNTH presets

HOWEVER, this is not the case with SAMPLES directory (and I believe this includes KIT presets too). those will break the file path connection for previous songs. use an app like Deluge Commander which handles updating any song that references the files or folder structure automatically !!

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Big <3 since 2017 !

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

MoonWolfMoonWolf United KingdomPosts: 50

Awesome! Thank you so much Synthstrom! :)

hollsoundhollsound HUNGARYPosts: 8

Thank you so much for the Synthstrom Team and the Beta Testers!

AutomaticFormAutomaticForm United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 12

TY :)

staubistaubi Erlangen/GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 62

<3

Brass side of life: JTK

luiscriptluiscript MéxicoPosts: 3

@reza said:
    you need to change your shortcut settings in the menu, they probably aren't set to 3.0 (or higher if this update updated the highest number possible)

Where can I change the shortcut settings? I couldn't find it.

Thanks for your help

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 603

@luiscript said:

@reza said:
    you need to change your shortcut settings in the menu, they probably aren't set to 3.0 (or higher if this update updated the highest number possible)

Where can I change the shortcut settings? I couldn't find it.

Thanks for your help

enter menu: shift+press select encoder
    go to PADS, click to enter
    go to SHORTCUT
    switch from 1.0 to 3.0

luiscriptluiscript MéxicoPosts: 3

@reza said:
    enter menu: shift+press select encoder
    go to PADS, click to enter
    go to SHORTCUT
    switch from 1.0 to 3.0

Thank you so much, that was it.

LjkLjk Austin Tx USAPosts: 98

what an amazing update. already loving the new style of sequencing. this will really take drum programing and hardware sequencing to the next level!

LjkLjk Austin Tx USAPosts: 98

WHAT AN AMAZING UPDATE. This will surely take drum programming and hardware sequencing to the next level!

And quite honestly. Im even looking forward to a Deluve MK2 some day.there's not much blood to be squeezed from this stone still, is there ??

altitusaltitus SwedenPosts: 3

Wow, what a great update!! Looking forward to play around with the new sequencing superpower and wavetables :smiley:

71777177 (:Posts: 38

I just wanted to say thank you for the hard work and dedication!
    Love the new release!
    Loading it up exploring new features and reminding myself of some I've rarely used recently me fall in love all over again with this instrument!

Cheers!

nikpalmernikpalmer VancouverBeta Tester Posts: 11

I don't know :blush: I feel like I would have easily paid for this. Thanks. I may just buy a second Deluge instead.

theowstheows Beta Tester Posts: 9
    edited April 2022

<3

Post edited by theows on
    shippy_trappershippy_trapper viennaBeta Tester Posts: 11

Amazing!
    love the new sequencer features; great choice of shortcuts!

jsilencejsilence GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 27

Hoping for a Loopop walkthru.

joeshjoesh BrusselsPosts: 67

Firstly, bravo and congratulations to the Synthstrom team.

However, another big thanks goes to all the beta testers, and, last (but not least), a shout out to those who've made the great instructional videos here on the page.

Thanks everyone.

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 108

Perfect timing I have a week off work ..looks like I'll be packing the deluge with me...BEST holiday ever

CdGCdG Posts: 2

<3

djAziddjAzid AmsterdamPosts: 199

@jsilence said:

Ron Cavagnaro does a good job explaining as well.

joeshjoesh BrusselsPosts: 67

@djAzid said:

@jsilence said:

Yes indeed, I don't think you really need a Loopop explanation, Ron Cavagnaro does a great job. And, if you haven't seen them, he has an excellent series on many/most aspects of using a Deluge. Well worthwhile watching (all of them).

DrLucidiousDrLucidious SwitzerlandPosts: 3

Completely awesome and insane level of support!

Now I may be a bit weird, but I don't believe in free stuff. Sure, I bought the Deluge but I want to support upgrades like these.

Maybe you guys can offer a wavetable pack to go with this update which can be bought for a price of the customers choosing, possibly specifying a minimum amount?

theowstheows Beta Tester Posts: 9

Many, many thanks!!

@rohan would it be possible to either zip the bin file or add a checksum on the website/release notes, to make sure that we do not end up with corrupt files?

I also second @DrLucidious comment. Either via a pack or donation or any other means you prefer, it would be great to offer us an option to support all the great work.

BertoBerto GermanyPosts: 18

Boom F#king Boom….

A big hug and lots of love….

jsilencejsilence GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 27
    edited May 2022

@joesh said:

@djAzid said:

@jsilence said:

Yes indeed, I don't think you really need a Loopop explanation, Ron Cavagnaro does a great job. And, if you haven't seen them, he has an excellent series on many/most aspects of using a Deluge. Well worthwhile watching (all of them).

Agreed, Rons videos and walkthrus are great!

Is just like Zivs voice. I asked on Patreon, but he is not going to make a vid on the update in the near future. Too many other synths to cover.

Post edited by jsilence on
    telePettelePet Posts: 6

Wow— fantastic update. Installed today and exploring the Euclidean options. I have an overlay and I will need to acquire a fine tip Sharpie to scrawl in things like [Direction]. This instrument continues to give.