Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

change mode for all samples in a kit?

Hello! Super new to the Deluge (have owned it about 5 days, and am really loving it - coming from a Circuit centered workflow, I really enjoy how much... MORE the Deluge offers)

When i slice a sample, I pretty much always want "CUT" mode applied to all chops in the kit. Is there a way to do that without editing the mode of each sample 1 by 1?

Thanks so much

Comments

TsapioTsapio San RafaelBeta Tester Posts: 21

I think this is doable by making sure "Affect Entire" is selected, then "SHIFT + Mode" (bottom left corner) and adjust to "Cut". If it's already on "Cut", just change it with the rotary knob and change it right back. I think this should adjust all pads.
    Sorry if it doesn't but try it and let me know. I'm not around my Deluge right now to verify.

unfilterunfilter WisconsinPosts: 12

Thank you for getting back to me :smile: That doesn't seem to work. I can use "SHIFT + MODE" to change any sample from the default of "ONCE" to "LOOP" or "CUTOFF", but having "Affect Entire" selected does not seem to change the modes of the other pads

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608
    edited January 2022

hold "affect all" when scrolling to a different mode, a few other things can work this way as well, such as polyphony.

Post edited by reza on
    unfilterunfilter WisconsinPosts: 12

that did the trick, @reza! thanks much :)