Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Dropping tracks

Recently I’ve had channels/tracks/samples cutting/dropping out. I’ve never had this issue before. Ive been using more automated modulation I guess too. It tends to be noticeable with long samples. I’ve gone through the tracks, re-sampling tracks etc. I know the analog delay and chorus can use a lot of memory. I’ve also played round with priority. I’m wondering whether there may be a problem with the SD card. Anyone got any tips on reducing this problem?

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

Get rid of any unused kit rows, especially with longer samples. Then save and restart to clear more RAM

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

If you have arpeggio on a track, be sure the synth is set to mono, if set to poly this will eat your resources really fast.

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

I've had good results with plain resampling complicated tracks and using that sample instead of an active synth patch / kit. Before I do that, I let the part play where the dropouts happen and go through the tracks muting / unmuting them until I have found out the one causing the problems. Then resample that. You could always keep the original but mute it, in case you want to make some changes later.