Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

How to record Change LFO1 Sync value on a synth clip per notes

Psyl0Psyl0 BelgiumBeta Tester Posts: 8

Is it possible to change the LFO sync from 4th for a note then another note at 8th and again another to 16h on the SAME CLIP? I would like to have in the same clip the 24 first note at sync 4th then next 16 at 8th and the last at 32th ...
I can change the value during the clip playing: Shift + LFO Sync than turn the select button. But I was not able to record the change in the clip.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USAPosts: 993
    Answer ✓

The LFO sync parameter cannot currently be automated. You can instead automate the LFO rate parameter but sync must be set to OFF.

Answers

Psyl0Psyl0 BelgiumBeta Tester Posts: 8

Hello Too-Mere, sorry but I'm lost now.
    How can I change the LFO1 rate...
    I was using the LFO1 with a SQUARE to modulate the Volume on/off/on/off in sync with the LFO1 to make a Trance gate effect. But I cannot use the rate of the LFO with the above...
    Then I think I'm just raise a technical limit for what I was expecting to do.

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

The LFO rate shortcut is just below the sync shortcut. It’s also typically mapped to the mod rate gold knob. It won’t be synced but should be able to achieve the same/similar result.

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

@Psyl0 said:
    How can I change the LFO1 rate...

yellow: sync
    orange: rate