β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Blooming Field | Deluge Sound Pack

rephazerrephazer hollandPosts: 24

Hi Deluge Users,

I just released a new Sound Pack called Blooming Field.

Blooming Field is a Sound Pack for the Deluge inspired by early Romplers and Vintage Synthesizers featuring 50 patches + the song file of 'White Lie' which is playing on the Deluge in the video below made with using just a couple of the included presets.

All Patches are crafted with great care using (multi) samples of my personal sample library and sounds I've used in my music over the years so these are not just simple presets, but custom sounds.

Featuring samples of the Teenage Engineering OP-1, OP-Z, Roland MC-101, D-05, JX-03, JU-06, JP-08 and a Muse Receptor. With over 500 wav/samples in total resampled, looped and optimized one by one (total size of the sound pack is below 300 megabytes) for that vintage rompler sound!

The Blooming Field Sound Pack is available at https://rephazer.gumroad.com/

If you are interested in more custom sounds for the Deluge make sure to check out my other Deluge Sound Packs as well.

Thanks for watching/listening and support!

Post edited by rephazer on

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Great, love your packs!

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

Thank you so much volsteh :)

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

Just checking them out, all are excellent, really love the basses, thank for this work!

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

Thanks for the support! I am glad you enjoy the sounds :) Cheers!

BertoBerto GermanyPosts: 18

Thanx ….with love from Germany 😘

Thanks for the support @Berto! Much appreciated with love from Holland :)

In the video below a musical example/sketch of the Blooming Field Sound Pack to give you folks some more impressions of the included sounds. I'll be posting a couple more of these sketches/examples of the sound pack and Deluge in action the next couple of weeks.

This one is heavily inspired by Yazoo (which was my first introduction to electronic music when I was around 4 years old) I created this 'electropop' sketch called 'Above the Field' using some of the Blooming Field Patches and by adding some (not included) SC Drumtraks samples and Synth Noises to a drumkit for that typical eighties vibe.

I show what patch is used on the grid.. Check out that great separately featured nostalgic Deluge display for even more eighties vibes :)

Recorded straight on the Deluge itself, added a bit of compression to the recorded audio file and merged it with the video.

I hope you'll enjoy it and thanks for listening/watching!

Another musical example/sketch using melodic sounds of the Blooming Field Sound Pack.

This is a remix of the song 'Visions' taken from the album 'A after Z'
    You can check out the original song at my Bandcamp or YouTube page if you are interested.

Recorded straight on the Deluge itself, added a bit of compression to the recorded audio file and merged it with the video.

I hope you'll enjoy it and thanks for listening/watching/support!

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

Just downloaded - looking forward to checking them out! Thanks for your work :)

cassbobcassbob BelgiumPosts: 14
    edited November 2021

Your sounpack is very good. thank you

Post edited by cassbob on

@Affectionate_Bee_781 said:
    Just downloaded - looking forward to checking them out! Thanks for your work :)

Thanks for the support and I hope you'll enjoy the sounds!

@cassbob said:
    Your sounpack is very good. thank you

Thanks a lot for the support and I am glad you are enjoying the sounds :)

Another little sketch:

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Still can't Open the XML Files...What's the Deal? I Extract the SYNTHS Folder and drag/ or copy/paste into My SNTHS Folder and it comes up with "file" (it cant find the xml files....asked on facebook page and people have had problems too.or they say change destinations or paths....???

cassbobcassbob BelgiumPosts: 14

There is no "My SNTHS" folder on the sd card only "SYNTH" so you must excract them in the correct folder.

edited January 2022

wow ok...I EXTRACTED the SYNTH folder from the Download and put SYNTH into my 'SYNTH Folder...says 'File'.doesn't read the XML files...and there is a 'T' in Extract...

Post edited by Stick44 on

ALL good now...worked it out...just a bit different way of transferring files...Thanks Marc

sssetzsssetz USAPosts: 12

hey @rephazer thanks for this pack, I just purchased! Really excited to mess around with the sounds tonight, and happy to support another creator. Cheers bud.

Thanks for the support folks and I hope you'll enjoy the Blooming Field :)

PolyPoly Posts: 7

Great work on this pack…

drbourbondrbourbon ItalyBeta Tester Posts: 55

Just bought this pack: amazing sounds... With just one oscillator! I can't find one preset I don't love..

@Poly said:
    Great work on this pack…

Thanks a lot and I am glad you like the sound pack!

@drbourbon said:
    Just bought this pack: amazing sounds... With just one oscillator! I can't find one preset I don't love..

Thank you so much for the kind and supportive words! Glad you like the Blooming Field Sound Pack ;)