Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

E-MU Xtreme Lead Presets - All Kits and Multi-sampled

I just updated the E-MU folder I had posted a few weeks ago, it now has all 512 presets from the Xtreme Lead module. These were geared towards techno/house feel but my gosh some of the pads and noise samples are just downright dirty!

Here is the link where you can get both of the full modules I've done (Mo'Phatt and Xlead, almost 8 GB of samples now). There are also two PDFs that give you a list of all of the preset names for these modules.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uGjDrhhplfgHlqIc0lVGAvJdhBpbiXfi?usp=sharing

I am working on the other modules I have and I don't really have any loved ones so I should be able to get them up in the very near future! Stay tuned!

Comments

o_oo_o Beta Tester Posts: 28

This is amazing! Those E-MU modules are in some of my favorite music, and having them as samples is a dream come true.

Thank you so much for sharing these. If you have Vintage Keys, Virtuoso or Planet Earth, those are amazing as well IMO.

iluvsailuvsa Los AngelesPosts: 28

Thanks so much I am psyched that you can use these and are exploring the sounds. Love this little box and how much people are connecting on it!

By the way, check the shared folder for a little surprise! ;)

cassbobcassbob BelgiumPosts: 14
    edited September 2021

Is it normal that i have a lot of double files with the same names with (1) at the end like windows do when you copy the same files in the same folder. When i check the audio, this is the same sound too, can i delete them ?

Post edited by cassbob on

@cassbob said:
    Is it normal that i have a lot of double files with the same names with (1) at the end like windows do when you copy the same files in the same folder. When i check the audio, this is the same sound too, can i delete them ?

Hey cassbob, give me an example of a file and i can see if it’s on this end. I am on a Mac and I didn’t see any duplicates! But I might have missed them!

edited September 2021

I can confirm there is an issue with a lot multiple same files, if you clik to those folders in google drive, and go to the wav files, you can see it directly on the website.
    So for example, double click on the folder mophatt / AMB/ Cosmicklasik in this folder you have two CosmicKlasik-A#1.wav , two CosmicKlasik-A#2.wav etc

@cassbob said:
    I can confirm there is an issue with a lot multiple same files, if you clik to those folders in google drive, and go to the wav files, you can see it directly on the website.
    So for example, double click on the folder mophatt / AMB/ Cosmicklasik in this folder you have two CosmicKlasik-A#1.wav , two CosmicKlasik-A#2.wav etc

Thanks cassbob well fortunately this is an issue with the cloud and not the recordings- i think what had happened was i was updating the folders (and merging new and old) somehow those files weren’t recognized as identical, even though I specified removing old copies.

So feel free to delete the copy in the meantime, but I will go through these and delete duplicates so that everyone doesn’t have to!

edited September 2021

Just an update and a word of CAUTION!

I found out what's happening, all of the files with a "#" in the name (like all the sharp notes) will get duplicated when updating to a GoogleDrive folder, regardless of whether you ask it to merge existing files or not. I assume this is because GoogleDrive interprets these as versions of the same file because of the "#"?! Not sure, but what is terrible frustrating is the notes without a "#" in the same will not be duplicated, so it adds to the confusion.

Anyway @cassbob these should all be removed now so have a look. There are about a dozen sounds that I need to re-do, but give me 8 hours until I get home from work and I will upload those tonight.

I think this only affected the MoPhatt samples, but if anyone else finds any weirdness, let me know and I will fix them! If you downloaded this ROM set previously, maybe download a fresh copy tomorrow so you have no redundant samples taking up Deluge memory.

What a weird property of uploads, maybe we should keep this to ourselves for when the robots are attempting to take over???

Post edited by iluvsa on
    edited October 2021

thank you it work now.