Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Can't delete track ?

When in arranger mode, let's say i create a track but it did not fit in the mix, so i want to delete it. When i click AUDITION + SHIFT + SAVE / DELETE, Deluge says CANT on its display.

I suppose it's because Deluge has some kind of AI that thinks i should not delete this track because it's sounding awesome. But anyway, i'd like to delete it.

So even if Deluge does not agree, how can i delete the track ?

Tagged:

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

can only delete in song view, hold pad within row of clip (in song view) and then hit delete. no need for shift.

ceetronicceetronic Chepstow, South Wales, UKBeta Tester Posts: 62

I've found in arranger view that you can't delete a track if you have any of it still placed on the grid.

discorulesdiscorules BrazilPosts: 38

Thanks for the info guys , will try that !

In the arranger view, Is there any 'shortcut' to go the correspondent track in song view ? My song view is a mess, i never can find anything there until i search for a minute or two lol

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 608

you can name clips in arranger view by holding audition pad + name [grid shortcut]. enter the name u want for the clip. now when you're in song view the name of the clip will show up when you hold a pad on the clips row, might make it easier. i would also suggest moving clips up or down in arranger view to match song view's orientation (or vice versa)

discorulesdiscorules BrazilPosts: 38

Also, the fact that when in song mode, if you click on the audition pad you see a 'INFI' instead of the track name, makes things worse... the only way i know to see the track name in song view is by holding a pad on the sequencer but doing this, often i end up entering the clip view :-X