Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Midian: Midi-to-Xml-Converted-Song allows only One Track playing?

tingeltingel Hamburg / GermanyPosts: 43

Ahoi, the Midi-to-Xml exporting worked pretty fine and I´m superhappy having all the different Midi-Clips on the Deluge... just one thing: unfortunately in SongMode I can´t choose more then one of the imported clips being played in the same time.
If i duplicate those imported Clips it´s the same.
Newly created clips I can play along with the imported ones...

Can you tell me how to make them play all together!?

Best Answer

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    Answer ✓

@tingel said:
    mmh, well... actually i found a way playing more than only one clip/time but still it is strange: i can only play more clips in the same time, if i chose different synths... and after i did that i can´t use the already chosen synths in any other clip... means if i have synth73 in clip one - then synth73 is not existing to chose in the next clip (synth74 comes directly after synth72) ... @volsteh & others: feel free to check the files: version1 directly imported via midian + version2 with that synth issue in progress. would be great if anybody could help! https://onk.style/index.php/s/mkPPcHBtGe3PTLX

that's expected behavior, you need to clone the synth patch to use it in a clip that is not linked. this applies:

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

Answers

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

I tried to convert one midi file, clips play at the same time, no problem. Maybe share the xml file so we can test?

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

edited August 2021

mmh, well... actually i found a way playing more than only one clip/time but still it is strange: i can only play more clips in the same time, if i chose different synths... and after i did that i can´t use the already chosen synths in any other clip... means if i have synth73 in clip one - then synth73 is not existing to chose in the next clip (synth74 comes directly after synth72) ... @volsteh & others: feel free to check the files: version1 directly imported via midian + version2 with that synth issue in progress. would be great if anybody could help! https://onk.style/index.php/s/mkPPcHBtGe3PTLX

Post edited by tingel on
    edited August 2021

amazing @volsteh - thanx a lot for your help! *

Post edited by tingel on
    Wolf_TWolf_T SpainPosts: 39
    edited June 2022

Some songs (not all) give me this this error message:
    Error: Script error.
    url: file:///Users/xxxxxxxx/Downloads/distribution-1/DR/xmlView/viewXML.js
    line: 0

Google Chrome Version 102.0.5005.115