Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Parameters

BezalelBezalel United StatesPosts: 54

It seems as of late, that every time I make "any" sort of parameter adjustments, not only does the adjustment "not" adhere. But the action also causes a dysfunction or disrupts the other clips in my arrangement. This phenom is occurring across the board. Meaning that it's happening on every project.
This has been taking place since before I decided to get an SD card with a larger capacity. Honestly I decided to do so, hoping that it would solve said issue.

Comments

Too_MereToo_Mere Chicago, IL, USABeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 993

I’m not quite sure what you’re describing. Can you perhaps give a specific example or use case that demonstrates your issue?

BezalelBezalel United StatesPosts: 54

Hello all. Here's what's going on. My audition pads are not firing on initial contact, I have to tap them several times to get a response. Also when I edit clips or samples it causes my songs to glitch or cut out/off in spots.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017
    edited June 2021

@Bezalel said:
    Hello all. Here's what's going on. My audition pads are not firing on initial contact, I have to tap them several times to get a response. Also when I edit clips or samples it causes my songs to glitch or cut out/off in spots.

First of all, are you on the most recent firmware? Check in settings mernu (shift + press select knob) and go one tick to the left - FIRMware.

And if the audition pads aren't responding properly, that might be a hardware fault.
    Look at the top post for the Deluge help category:
    "If you have a problem with the hardware itself, ie: knobs, pads, etc... you should first check the FAQ

If you believe you have a fault with your Deluge, fill in the form here.

If your Deluge is a little beaten up and could do with a refresh/servicing, find out about that here.
    "

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ