Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Sound/parameter lock per step

potmpotm Vancouver, BCPosts: 5
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

I know it's possible to modify a patch per step, but I'm wondering if there's a way to change the patch or sample per step as well, similar to what the novation and elektron boxes can do.

I did some searching for info on this and I'm coming up empty.

If you can, please let me know if there is in fact a way to do this or whether that's simply not possible at the moment.

Many thanks

Post edited by potm on

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@potm said:
    I know it's possible to modify a patch per step, but I'm wondering if there's a way to change the patch or sample per step as well, similar to what the novation and elektron boxes can do.

I did some searching for info on this and I'm coming up empty.

If you can, please let me know if there is in fact a way to do this or whether that's simply not possible at the moment.

Many thanks

I think the wording of your post is maybe a bit confuddled?
    "I know it's possible to modify a patch per step, but I'm wondering if there's a way to change the patch or sample per step as well."

But I think I know what you mean. In the Deluge its called step automation.
    Hold a step/note, and turn a gold knob. That's all you gotta do.
    Be aware that the automation locks to the step itself, not the note, so if you remove the note the step is still locked - this can basically act as the equivalent of trigless trigs.
    Also, you can learn other parameters than the default ones to gold knobs, in order to use for step automation.

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Yep, badly worded - sorry! What I meant to say was, is it possible to change to a different patch/sample per step.

If it is possible, I'd love to know how! So far, no luck though...

Thanks for your reply, btw. I appreciate it.

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@potm said:
    Yep, badly worded - sorry! What I meant to say was, is it possible to change to a different patch/sample per step.

If it is possible, I'd love to know how! So far, no luck though...

Thanks for your reply, btw. I appreciate it.

Gotcha :) Yep, not possible, for now anyway

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

@Icoustik said:
    Gotcha :) Yep, not possible, for now anyway

Well, at least now I can stop searching. I'll just move on to wishing instead - haha.