Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Mac M1 / Deluge

Leftarmist_BestarmLeftarmist_Bestarm Dirty SouthBeta Tester Posts: 10

I formatted a new SD card with fat32, installed the firmware, and loaded the factory patches. All of that works perfectly. I have created additional folders for multisamples and loaded them. The Deluge can only see the factory folders. Am I missing something?

Tagged:

Comments

Also, hi everyone :)

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017
    edited June 2021

@Leftarmist_Bestarm said:
    I formatted a new SD card with fat32, installed the firmware, and loaded the factory patches. All of that works perfectly. I have created additional folders for multisamples and loaded them. The Deluge can only see the factory folders. Am I missing something?

Hello :)
    You mean you put new folders in the root folder? Your samples should be put inside the SAMPLES folder for the Delly to be able to read them

Post edited by Icoustik on

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

@Icoustik said:

You mean you put new folders in the root folder? Your samples should be put inside the SAMPLES folder for the Delly to be able to read them

Awesome, thanks let me try that.

@Icoustik said:

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the answer to my dumb question. :)

@Icoustik said:

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the answer to my dumb question. :)

No worries :smiley:

aaalhamadaaalhamad United KingdomPosts: 8

Lost my old patches for kit or they are not recognized after adding to the card. Help please. Miss my 808.

@aaalhamad said:
    Lost my old patches for kit or they are not recognized after adding to the card. Help please. Miss my 808.

Have you moved the factory samples away from their original locations?