Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synth Presets in Kit Rows

JyPsycaLJyPsycaL MinnesotaPosts: 2

Reading through the manual and I'm learning how to create a synth row in a kit. I can't seem to figure out how to access a previously created synth preset for a given kit row. Is that possible? The manual says, "Set-up the synth parameters, such as oscillator wave, LPF etc as if creating a new synth sound or use the parameter controls. Also set the pitch." which makes me think this can't be done.

Am I mistaken? Is there a way to do it?

A quick search in the forums and I couldn't find a similar post. Apologies if I missed one that already exists about this.

Tagged:

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@JyPsycaL said:
    Reading through the manual and I'm learning how to create a synth row in a kit. I can't seem to figure out how to access a previously created synth preset for a given kit row. Is that possible? The manual says, "Set-up the synth parameters, such as oscillator wave, LPF etc as if creating a new synth sound or use the parameter controls. Also set the pitch." which makes me think this can't be done.

Am I mistaken? Is there a way to do it?

A quick search in the forums and I couldn't find a similar post. Apologies if I missed one that already exists about this.

Can't be done at the moment, sorry.
    You can learn some useful things here in this thread though:
    https://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/3593/drumuge-synth-drum-sound-pack

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

JyPsycaLJyPsycaL MinnesotaPosts: 2

Cool thanks for a really fast reply!

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@JyPsycaL said:
    Cool thanks for a really fast reply!

:)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

LetrasetLetraset UKPosts: 15

Are there any plans to address this in future update? Seems like it would be very powerful.