β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Arranger Head Around/ Output

Stick44Stick44 AustraliaPosts: 27

Wow Bit of a real learning Curve with the Arranger...I got into Driving Manuals/ Tutorials...when All my Vocal Tracks and FX (all in same folder) didnt show up...!! I got over the Select/color thing pads to change the takes...but had to re-sample a certain splice-track and insert (white pad) back into the project....It worked and learned alot of what not to do...Also now the Masterpiece is finally finished whats the best way to export the track? (is there a tutorial or which part of the manual.)..? thanks

Comments

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277
    edited June 2021

I'm just going to quote @PixelKicker from this post about the same topic:

Now you are at a cross roads, if you want to mix tracks individually and then master, you can either solo them and play them direct into a DAW using an Audio Interface or do the same but resample and transfer from your SD card. It is time consuming and not ideal.
    Alternatively, if you are happy with how your song sounds, you can play in Arranger mode and resample the entire song. Doing this provides you with a completed song you can move into your DAW. I use this method, one things are in the DAW there is usually enough headroom to support additional EQing tweaks and mastering.

I hope this helps. :)

Post edited by Heptagen on

Thanks Heptagen,
    Yes I was just going to re-sample it (after tweeking the mix) in Arranger,but I thought that way may lose quality? If not I'm Happy to do that...dont know if its worth sticking it in my MixCraft 8 and Mastering it... unless it inproves it immensely...so that way I'll have a finished Track in WAV I can post in Syth TV?

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

As far as I know there's no quality loss in resampling since it gets "written down" digitally before any conversion into analog signal. So you should be good to go.
    In my experience a little master compression and some eq do help the deluge output quite a bit, though I'm working on improving my mixing within the unit to make that obsolete and I was surprised how far you can get if you are willing to listen carefully and spend some time with it. So I'd say you don't necessarily need to master it in a daw, but it could help.

But you'll need a video to go with your track to appear on synthstrom TV. :wink:

Yep now watching tutorials on "Mastering in Mixcraft8 " and Divinci Resolve (free Video editing software) ...Just gotta say ,this is the Best way to Learn the Delly,by working on an actual Project,cause you have to solve real problems,not just trying to remember buttons...

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

If you looking for a free DAW, https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free
    Plenty of free mastering plugins exists, just do a quick google search...

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?