Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

May 2021 Community Newsletter

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

bit.ly/SAMay21

• SYNTHSTROM TV
  • Deluge Dozen No.1
  • Have Deluge. Making Songs. Now What?
  • Coming up in June
  • SA02 'Resonance' + Listening Party
  • Forums/ Help
  • New Playlists on our YouTube Channel
  • 3.2 Update Progress Report
  • Synthstrom Online #4 Recap
  • Debut Ludus Album
  • Epic Lindstrom Show Video
  • SA03 - Submit Your Song
  • Third Party Projects
  • Delugeator
  • Drumuge
  • Muted.io presets
  • Featured Videos

bit.ly/SAMay21

Comments

kilroykilroy CanadaBeta Tester Posts: 25

The new playlists on your youtube channel are super useful, thanks.

Ian_Jorgensen
    staubistaubi Erlangen/GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 62
    edited May 2021

I just want to give some cheers to the Lindstrom story im the May 21 newsletter!
    In 2018 I stumbled upon this norwegian artist and bought his album "It’s Alright Between Us As It Is". I really love his creative new disco style and it's still one of my favourite albums. At that time I did not even know of the existence of Synthstrom audible and the Deluge. After having met Ian Iorgensen on the Superbooth 2019 I was so hooked that 1 month later I purchased a used Deluge (after convincing my whife that this would be a good invest ;) ). The May newsletter surprised with more insights about Lindstroms way of working and him being a Deluge user. That closes a loop in my little personal Deluge history without even having known before that there was a loop <3

Post edited by staubi on
    Ian_Jorgensen

Brass side of life: JTK

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@staubi said:
    I just want to give some cheers to the Lindstrom story im the May 21 newsletter!
    In 2018 I stumbled upon this norwegian artist and bought his album "It’s Alright Between Us As It Is". I really love his creative new disco style and it's still one of my favourite albums. At that time I did not even know of the existence of Synthstrom audible and the Deluge. After having met Ian Iorgensen on the Superbooth 2019 I was so hooked that 1 month later I purchased a used Deluge (after convincing my whife that this would be a good invest ;) ). The May newsletter surprised with more insights about Lindstroms way of working and him being a Deluge user. That closes a loop in my little personal Deluge history without even having known before that there was a loop <3

Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ