Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

NEW: Boards of Deluge #4 Patch Bank is here!

jman81jman81 PolandBeta Tester Posts: 47

‼Boards of Deluge #4 Patch Bank is here‼ :)

Demo video:

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Nice work. I've got too much patches of my own I haven't still used yet. Props to you for trying to make a small business out of your talent for the Deluge.

@amiga909 said:
    Nice work. I've got too much patches of my own I haven't still used yet. Props to you for trying to make a small business out of your talent for the Deluge.

Thank you so much Amiga909! :)

Cheers,
    Chris

bwalowitzbwalowitz United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 3

Hi @jman81 Thanks for another amazing set!

Why does this one have 50 of the the same presets two times? "I've created two folders with the patches - named from 1 to 50 and from 151 to 202"

? Please let me know. Thanks! Can i simply use only one of the two sets?

bartjanbartjan netherlandsPosts: 6
    edited September 2020

@bwalowitz said:
    Why does this one have 50 of the the same presets two times? "I've created two folders with the patches - named from 1 to 50 and from 151 to 202"

if you've got #1, 2 & 3 then numbers 1 to 150 are already in use, thus you'd want to use 151 to 202
    if you don't have #1, 2 & 3 then starting at 151 makes no sense, thus you'd want to use 1 to 50

Post edited by bartjan on
    magneticummagneticum Posts: 32
    edited September 2020

@jman81 said:

• New 50 patches for Synthstrom Audible Deluge

I have part 3 and I bought part 4.

I think Synthstrom should hire you as sound designer for Deluge. Maybe you'll send them an email?

Post edited by magneticum on
    bwalowitzbwalowitz United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 3

@bartjan said:

@bwalowitz said:

if you've got #1, 2 & 3 then numbers 1 to 150 are already in use, thus you'd want to use 151 to 202
    if you don't have #1, 2 & 3 then starting at 151 makes no sense, thus you'd want to use 1 to 50

Ahha - u make a compelling argument for me to go and delete those doubled up 1-50s. :) thanks!

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited September 2020

What I do is renaming the patches with a "b." prefix for boards of deluge synths, that way I can quick jump with the search function to patches groups easily, just type in the first letter of the group.

I use https://www.advancedrenamer.com/ , its free, advanced and easy to use. Many functions to remove, add, replace, renumber file names.

Post edited by volsteh on

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

edited October 2020

For those interested, it is easy to convert synth programs into a kit by editing the .xml file. You create an empty kit, fill it with the desired number of synths, save it, then edit the kit .xml on your computer by copying settings from the synth patches to the kit patch settings.

Post edited by volsteh on

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

philfrombelfastphilfrombelfast United KingdomPosts: 9

@jman81 said:

Demo video:

Hi jman81,
    Thanks for these, they all sound super.
    i'm still in my first week of owning my Deluge, hoping to use it to make house/techno bits and pieces.
    acid house, lauer, underworld, rex the dog, leftfield, heretic are just some of the stuff i'm into.
    with this in mind which on the # packs would you recommend would be the most useful for me?
    keep up the good work
    phil

@jman81 maybe I miss this elsewhere, but do you have any documentation/videos on your process for developing these patches? I love the patches btw.

\which on the # packs would you recommend would be the most useful for me?

Hard to say. Visit my website: synth-patches.com/deluge and simply preview every patch (there are soundcloud playlists for each pack).

do you have any documentation/videos on your process for developing these patches? I love the patches btw.

Unfortunatelly no...My proces is highly intuitive and it's not easy for me to explain what am I doing :D :D

Cheers!
    Chris

Ok so maybe it's time to work on a #5 part... :D

@jman81 said:

Oh please YES!

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

magneticummagneticum Posts: 32
    edited May 2021

@jman81 said:

Yes, pls. EDM sounds...

I bought #3 and #4. But I still need EDM sounds but this time pls. do not ask examples. I need more modern leads/basses/pads

look, this track I fully made with Deluge (except for mastering)

Post edited by magneticum on

@magneticum said:

@jman81 said:

Yes, pls. EDM sounds...

I bought #3 and #4. But I still need EDM sounds but this time pls. do not ask examples. I need modern leads/basses/pads

+1

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

HeptagenHeptagen Posts: 277

+1 for EDM presets. I'm specifically interested in your approach to super saws (like in future bass).

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

+1 to a #5 pack!! I'd love more FM sounds in general