Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Multi track export to daw

SebDayofNovaSebDayofNova FRANCEPosts: 3

I love the deluge, but when i want mix in my daw, i must record each track in audio...
It's boring boring boring and i hope possibility to export each track separately (as overbridge in the elektron universe)

I hope... ;)

Tagged:

Comments

neddycgoonneddycgoon New ZealandPosts: 21
    edited April 2021

Personally I prefer the Deluge arranger mode over my DAW but its pretty easy (as In have found out) to simply access the SD card and go to "SAMPLES" then into "CLIPS" and there you will find your track files in WAV format which can be transferred over into your DAW.......Ian dont bother deleting as the feature is already in the Deluge lol

Post edited by neddycgoon on
    Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

hey @SebDayofNova , understand your pain, but this isn't really a question for our helper crew, its more of a feature request, which we don't allow here anymore. We've very aware people desire for easier exporting to DAWs.
    Will remove this post soon

@Ian_Jorgensen said:
    hey @SebDayofNova , understand your pain, but this isn't really a question for our helper crew, its more of a feature request, which we don't allow here anymore. We've very aware people desire for easier exporting to DAWs.
    Will remove this post soon

Thanks Ian !

@neddycgoon said:
    Personally I prefer the Deluge arranger mode over my DAW but its pretty easy (as In have found out) to simply access the SD card and go to "SAMPLES" then into "CLIPS" and there you will find your track files in WAV format which can be transferred over into your DAW.......Ian dont bother deleting as the feature is already in the Deluge lol

it's great neddycgoon but it's not possible for the synth track ?!