Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

A whole new Deluge experience awaits.......

WillWill Middle of NowHere, CanadaPosts: 236

Just arrived: a Joué controller for my Deluge!!!!!!

I had plugged a velocity sensitive keyboard into it a while back - totally gave me a new appreciation of the Deluge, and I'm using it for an art project which has limited performance space, so I was looking for something cool as a controller.

FOUND IT!

The Joué is similar to the Sensel Morph, with a smaller footprint/form factor.
It's a lot cheaper than a Linnstrument, but with a somewhat similar playing experience.
(you'll need to buy their special MIDI cable as well)

I'd highly suggest that any of you who require a bit more expression give it a look....
Not cheap - because it's really well made, of great materials, in France

I bought the pro board (video below), but there's also a less expensive version on Kickstarter...

Comments

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

looks cool I just wish it didn't require a computer. I want one that you can plug directly in to the deluge

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@workergray said:
    looks cool I just wish it didn't require a computer. I want one that you can plug directly in to the deluge

As far as I know, you could with this one. Or is the Deluge confirmed to not be able to USB-MIDI host the Joué?

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

workergrayworkergray Gulfport, FloridaBeta Tester Posts: 222

As far as I know, you could with this one. Or is the Deluge confirmed to not be able to USB-MIDI host the Joué?

The joue page has "hardware" and "software" capabilities listed seperately. The software is "compatible with other midi softwares". What isn't clear is if the software must be run on a computer. I didn't see a single picture of that device hooked up to anything but a computer and it was always hooked up.
    I would do some serious investigation before purchasing as a controller for the deluge.