Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge Skating video

Hi - I made a video of a piece using only the Deluge and a sample pack I contributed to, with some notes and thoughts about how the was built.

Dear mods - the video description does include some links to the sample pack and a competition relating to it - so if this is against the spirit of the community here then please let me know and I will delete this post! But I hope it might be interesting to everyone... and we have some more Deluge-based videos in the pipeline too because this is a massively inspiring bit of kit :)

Cheers all!

Antony

Comments

DamaseneDamasene MontrealPosts: 9

HEY! You're ISAN? I love ISAN! I've got like five of your albums. I played with you guys once in Brighton. Beautiful sounds, really, really great!

MugwoodMugwood DenmarkPosts: 18

@Damasene : Thank you! Yeah I'm half of ISAN, the half living now in Denmark :) Just replied to you over on YT too -- thanks a lot for the reminder about that show.... a long time ago now - like 13 years! Any chance you'll drop some of these sounds on your Deluge and enter the competition? :)

DamaseneDamasene MontrealPosts: 9

@Mugwood: god 13 years. Now I feel really old haha. Yeah, I just saw the competition on your page. I'll definitely give that a go!

@Damasene - a lot has indeed happened in that time.... to the point that we went from playing hardware-only at gigs, to laptops and now back to hardware again! And honestly the Deluge is the live instrument I'd been looking for ages after a lot of disappointment with other grooveboxes. Robin just bought one too, so now we just need the chance to get these beauties out and play live as soon as we're allowed again!

edisonSFedisonSF United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 18

rad soundpack.... just purchased.

Thank you @edisonSF - we really appreciate it! Hope it's fun and some inspiration... are you going to submit something to the competition? :)

edisonSFedisonSF United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 18

got to mess with it last night a bit.... sounds are super good! im not really a contest dude, but if something comes out, who knows!

@edisonSF - yeah that's the most important thing, if you like the sounds then we are super happy! :)