β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Possible to Double-time/Half-time a Synth/Kit Clip?

porkloinporkloin Fairbanks, Alaska, USABeta Tester Posts: 10

Title more or less says it all! If I have a 4 bar clip with 4 chords each 1 bar long, is there a shortcut to make it an 8 bar clip with 4 chords each 2 bars long? Vice versa, Can I make it a 2 bar clip with 4 chords at 1/2 bar each?

Comments

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

nope

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

LegsMechanicalLegsMechanical United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 49

You can do that pretty easily with copy/paste and zoom. Copy everything you want to shrink/expand. Clear the clip and zoom in/out and paste. If you're viewing 2 bars and copy then paste while viewing 1 bar, it'll compress the 2 bar phrase into 1 bar.

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited March 2021

@LegsMechanical said:
    You can do that pretty easily with copy/paste and zoom. Copy everything you want to shrink/expand. Clear the clip and zoom in/out and paste. If you're viewing 2 bars and copy then paste while viewing 1 bar, it'll compress the 2 bar phrase into 1 bar.

Oh nice, didn't know this! One thing to note when c/p is to have the vertical position the same or the notes will be pasted transposed.

Post edited by volsteh on

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

porkloinporkloin Fairbanks, Alaska, USABeta Tester Posts: 10

@LegsMechanical said:

Very nice - thanks for the tip!

Affectionate_Bee_781Affectionate_Bee_781 United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 112

Nice tip @LegsMechanical !! I've often wished for this functionality as well