Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Da SiccaViccA's DELUGE DRUMS 1 (Free Drums Kits & Samples)

http://www.siccavicca.co.uk/siccaviccas-deluge-drums/
So here Is My first batch of SINGLE HIT Drum SAMPLES organized in KITS and additional SONG files (to help you check out each bank quickly & stress free) .
Total 57 kits & over 1000 sounds (331MB)

Comments

betzebetze LondonBeta Tester Posts: 8

Thanks a lot for sharing these :) Also for the easy instruction/stress free format.. What a great community!

SiccaViccASiccaViccA OsakaPosts: 68

u know that .. deluge peoples is my peoples and its a pleasure to give back for all the great free synth patches multi instruments shared with me
    . only thing i ask is that you share the link and leave a comment on my site if you got the time . tnx

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Dope, Sicca!! :) :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

@Icoustik said:
    Dope, Sicca!! :) :)

U all welcome .. (BTW i shout out to Leonard for his formating Advice)

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

very cool pack, thanks

Sorry .. I had To Update "1 KIT XML" & "1 SONG XML"
    ONLY FOR DOWMLOADS BEFORE 26/5/2020
    http://www.siccavicca.co.uk/sicca-gb-blofeld-presets-update-1-2/

GOOD LUCK YALL.

HexodeHexode FrancePosts: 4

Hi, thanks for this awesome pack.
    I had "File" error message on Gb blofeld presets so went and downloaded the update but it was worse afterwards, I got "Corr" messages, blocking the navigation. So I stuck with the original download (btw I didn't download it before 26/05, only this morning). So now I only have a "File" error on 1 file, but everything else is perfect, thanks!

Alexis_BryanAlexis_Bryan belgiumPosts: 11

Sicca, thanks for the pack

Quick question,

is the SiccaViccA's Deluge Drum Giveaway Vol1.02.zip the file that includes the updates?

@Alexis_Bryan said:
    Sicca, thanks for the pack

Quick question,

is the SiccaViccA's Deluge Drum Giveaway Vol1.02.zip the file that includes the updates?

sorry for the delay to replying .. yes it is,,
    ive had strange issues with the original download file and also with the corrected file (1.02)...
    HOW EVER THE LINK ABOVE WILL ALSO TAKE YOU TO THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE FULL DOWNLOAD. in short the only problem was that 1 kit had a FILE error and loaded up empty.(which also made the song file show a FILE error). So the updated version ABOVE has the missing samples & A NEW KIT file . if there are any issues with that file let me know as there has been ,"my unit loads both versions up fine from multiple SD cards fine so I'm not sure where the problem is" . in the mean time I'm hoping to get it sorted before i drop SICCA SOUNDS vol2

JasonJason New ZealandPosts: 2

Hi,I am sorry as I am a complete newbie to this.
    Are these sound files that I put to kits or do I put these files to the synth files?
    Thanks

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

@Jason said:
    Hi,I am sorry as I am a complete newbie to this.
    Are these sound files that I put to kits or do I put these files to the synth files?
    Thanks

Hi,
    All KITS .xml files go in the KITS folder on your deluge, no subfolders allowed. For the samples, you can always check the .xml file to see where the preset looks for samples, so you save them there.

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

all kits go into your "kits" folder
    while all other folders should be placed in your "samples" folder
    then "artist" folder
    then place inside the "Da SiccaViccA "folder" (please make sure spelling is the same as i bleav its case sensitive

JasonJason New ZealandPosts: 2

I appreciate your help. So when I download a file and put onto the sd card under kits. I can see on my deluge that I have created a new file on the screen and the audition pads are illuminated for this file. However I can’t find the sounds, the pads seem to be blank. I am sure I am making a silly oversight somewhere but I just can’t figure it out.
    As I say, I am a rookie and really appreciate any help so please keep it simple or direct me to a resource for guidance.
    Cheers

then "artist" folder
    then place inside the "Da SiccaViccA "folder" (please make sure spelling is the same as i bleav its case sensitive

scottscott United StatesPosts: 1

Hi SiccaViccA - Thanks for sharing these kits and samples with the community. I'm a total noob as well and still learning the ropes with the deluge.

I'm having the same problem as Jason above. When I load the .xml files into my Kits folder and try to audition them, nothing plays.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

then "artist" folder

@scott said:
    Hi SiccaViccA - Thanks for sharing these kits and samples with the community. I'm a total noob as well and still learning the ropes with the deluge.

I'm having the same problem as Jason above. When I load the .xml files into my Kits folder and try to audition them, nothing plays.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

hi Scott sorry for taking so long to reply .. i wanted to ask if you manage to fix your problem ?

broughtonfilmbroughtonfilm New YorkBeta Tester Posts: 69

I love these! Thanks!

PgreenoughPgreenough Atlanta, GeorgiaPosts: 3

@Jason said:
    I appreciate your help. So when I download a file and put onto the sd card under kits. I can see on my deluge that I have created a new file on the screen and the audition pads are illuminated for this file. However I can’t find the sounds, the pads seem to be blank. I am sure I am making a silly oversight somewhere but I just can’t figure it out.
    As I say, I am a rookie and really appreciate any help so please keep it simple or direct me to a resource for guidance.
    Cheers

@SiccaViccA

Thanks for the UL Sicca, however, I'm having the same problem as Jason. I downloaded the 1.02 zip, extracted the KIT folder, and moved all individual KIT .XML files into the KIT folder on my Deluge SD card, and while the file names display on the Deluge, the samples have not loaded to the pads on any of the kits. Do you have any ideas for troubleshooting this issue?

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

@Pgreenough said:

@Jason said:
    Cheers

@SiccaViccA

Thanks for the UL Sicca, however, I'm having the same problem as Jason. I downloaded the 1.02 zip, extracted the KIT folder, and moved all individual KIT .XML files into the KIT folder on my Deluge SD card, and while the file names display on the Deluge, the samples have not loaded to the pads on any of the kits. Do you have any ideas for troubleshooting this issue?

check the .xml and see where it expects to find the samples then just move them there.

🅽🅾🆅🅸🅲🅴 🅳🅴🅻🆄🅶🅸🅾🅽🅸🆂🆃?

PgreenoughPgreenough Atlanta, GeorgiaPosts: 3
    edited June 2021

@volsteh said:

@Pgreenough said:

@Jason said:
    Cheers

@SiccaViccA

check the .xml and see where it expects to find the samples then just move them there.

Ah! I totally overlooked that part. thanks @Volsteh, all good now!

Post edited by Pgreenough on
    sl33psl33p CanadaPosts: 6

Does anyone have a way to actually pick and choose different samples from SONGS and compile it on a custom kit? The songs layout is nice because you get to audition many sounds very quickly.

But how do you actually select the ones you like and make a kit out of it?