Deluge firmware V3.1.3 released
Firmware V3.1.3 is now released, containing several bug fixes.
* Fixed - audio clips could sometimes fail to play when quickly tapping <> + play multiple times
* Synced following a trigger clock input would not work unless auto-start was set to "on"
* Fixed obscure E262 error, seen only if very specific actions followed while recording instrument parts directly into arranger
* Fixed rare bug where loading an instrument preset could incorrectly give a "USED" error even when the selected preset was not used elsewhere
* Fixed problem undoing the grabbing of tempo from an audio clip's length
* Default delay tempo-syncing interval for new synths and audio clips would be too short unless song resolution was set to the old pre-V3.1 default of 192nd-notes
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
Please take this opportunity to back up the data from your SD card while it's in your computer. Any storage technology can fail, and we want your work to be safe regardless.