Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Transpose screen function

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184

This would be useful in the following:
1. make a bass line
2. duplicate pattern to 2 bars
3. zoom in to the 2nd bar
4. transpose screen would enable us to zoom in and change just the duplicated pattern's note values

Comments

DekalboyDekalboy FranceBeta Tester Posts: 35

+1 !

Transpose notes but only the one present on screen att different resonlution is great idea .
    Very useful if you are using the already implemented functions that enable you to copy notes at a resolution and / paste notes with another resolution

For This feature , like the loop screen a lot of people ask , we could use a manipulation like SHIFT + CROSS SCREEN + something depending on what we want on the screen displayed . Because what we do when applying something only on the screen is the exact opposite of the cross screen function already available !

llexamllexam USABeta Tester Posts: 73

@rpc9943 said:
    This would be useful in the following:
    1. make a bass line
    2. duplicate pattern to 2 bars
    3. zoom in to the 2nd bar
    4. transpose screen would enable us to zoom in and change just the duplicated pattern's note values

+1

Any chance to see this feature ? What do you think ?
    I thought that this forum would be more considered by the conceptor , but it seems like they do not talk any more , a bit sad . Hope that they at least read what all good ideas suggested on this forum !

Would love to see this feature... It's something I do a lot exactly as you describe and I find it quite cumbersome at the moment. Your suggested solution would make this a lot easier.

duelinmarkersduelinmarkers Austin TX USPosts: 137

I think a very good workaround is to use copy and paste. Scroll to screen you want to transpose, copy, scroll up or down by amount you want to transpose, paste.