Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Reassign stutter

Hi,
I’m new to the deluge and feel like I’ve messed up already. I accidentally over wrote the stutter effect instead of assigning a parameter to the custom section. I can’t seem to find it as a short cut or in the menu to reassign it in the top row.
Any advice on how to get it back?
Thanks and cheers!

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

Good point, afaik no, you can't reassign stutter to a golden knob. Stutter sadly has not progressed yet since many years, maybe one day, so much potential for this cool effect. As there is no shortcut printed yet, it should be at least accessible via the Sound Editor (press Select knob). Sorry, different thread, back to your question! :)
    You can do it via editing the Song XML file on a computer with an editor like Notepad but I would only do it if I really need it. If you create a new song stutter will be assigned again to the golden knob.

SchalusiSchalusi Posts: 3

@amiga909 said:
    Good point, afaik no, you can't reassign stutter to a golden knob. […] If you create a new song stutter will be assigned again to the golden knob.

Sweet! Thanks, I can work with that :)