Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

which mixer to buy?

I was wondering if you guys can give me an option about these 2 options (or something else about the same price):

Roland Aira MX-1
Keith MC K-Mix

Gears that will be connected to: Synthstrom Deluge, DD, DT, MPC One, Korg Wavestate, Eventide H9, Korg NTS-1PO-32, KORG KASS02, ROLAND Boutique VP-02, Audiofuse, MacBook Pro, IPAD PRO, IPHONE XS, SPEAKERS and WOOFE and MIC.
Thanks,

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

dont know if I get u right, you want to hook up all that gear to one mixer? you need something bigger with 10+ stereo inputs? you are looking for something smaller that might be also a easy to carry around, how much audio inputs do you need? if its just about max. inputs an audio interface for your Mac is the cheapest option I think.

Carioca10Carioca10 Posts: 22

thanks for your input, I think you're right, Ill put the mixer on hold for now. The idea was to manage all the gear in one simple place without the need of a computer, but Ill follow the less expensive way for now.

Thanks,

DiamondEyesDiamondEyes Maidenhead, UKPosts: 39

I looked at Radial Key Largo but ended up going for Samson SM10 rack line mixer

Hi DimindEyes, I was wondering which option would’ve been better have I decided to connect all devices to sample from and to?

Thanks,

DiamondEyesDiamondEyes Maidenhead, UKPosts: 39

Hi - the Radial Key Largo has USB port so you can connect your macbook. I dont use a computer/device as a sound source so that wasn't critical for me.

I would also check out the Radial KL-8 rack mixer (see the manual) as that one has two USB ports....

Thanks

neddycgoonneddycgoon New ZealandPosts: 21

If your just connecting mics and synths into your Deluge I can recommend the Eurorack Pro RX1602 from Behringer I have 6 synths a Kaossilator 2 and a mic running through a Roland vt4 feeding stereo audio into my Deluge...Pretty cheap option and being a rack unit it doesnt use up a lot of space on your desk