Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Sensel Morph Troubleshooting

Hi, this is my first time posting. I recently got a Deluge and love it dearly. I picked up a sensel morph with Buchla thunder overlay in order to play the internal synths but can't seem to get it working.

I got the adaptor to make the USB port able to run in host mode. From what I gather online & in the manual the Deluge should detect this on power up but instead mine takes a while to power on and when it does it doesn't ask me about anything midi related. Instead it just freezes up and the note gets "stuck" when I press it. Any thoughts?

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Firstly, do you have DC power connected to the D? It can't power USB devices without being connected to DC power

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

72versions72versions Auckland NZBeta Tester Posts: 39

I also cannot get my Korg NanoKontrol Studio that I purchased specifically for Deluge to work.

I've got AC adapter running Deluge, USB plugged in before powering up, nanoKontrol running on batteries. Learn still not working.

When am i supposed to see "will blink “MIDI” for a working MIDI device, or “UNKNown” for anything other unsupported device." ?

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@72versions said:
    I also cannot get my Korg NanoKontrol Studio that I purchased specifically for Deluge to work.

I've got AC adapter running Deluge, USB plugged in before powering up, nanoKontrol running on batteries. Learn still not working.

When am i supposed to see "will blink “MIDI” for a working MIDI device, or “UNKNown” for anything other unsupported device." ?

my Korg NanoKontrol Studio does not work too, afaik it is not listed as working. other Nanos seem to work, seems Korg did something different with that Nano device (maybe needs more power). http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/comment/11362#Comment_11362

ELEVENELEVEN Zagreb, CroatiaPosts: 60

i am having the same issue with the Morph, which IS listed as supported.

PrntsPrnts Posts: 10

My sensel seems to be working with my deluge but it only allows me to send one note on at a time.

SolejkushaoSolejkushao MarseilleBeta Tester Posts: 38

Hi,

@Prnts said:
    My sensel seems to be working with my deluge but it only allows me to send one note on at a time.

Same thing here! Velocity is OK, but can't make polyphony work when controlling the Deluge with the Morph.

Any idea? Thanks!

MarkMosherMarkMosher Boulder, CO USAPosts: 5

I finally updated to 4.0. Like others have reported, my Morph MPE Piano layout and Thunder layout are only sending one note. It does send X/Y for that note, but again, only one note.

Anyone have any luck figuring this out?

blindcinemablindcinema Posts: 13

When you learn the Sensel, you have to use multiple fingers, not just one. So on a synth clip, hold down learn and the audition button with one hand and press all five fingers down on the Sensel with the other hand.

encosionencosion London, UKBeta Tester Posts: 5