Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

An option to be able to move patterns down an extra step - for one space dividers in song view

rpc9943rpc9943 New York usaBeta Tester, Mentor Posts: 184

If we could drag any track one space above or below the current sections so that we could arrange things divided out by a blank space if we wanted from song view

Comments

PhonicPhonic USAPosts: 26

Even after color coding my tracks and notes, i did find myself getting a bit lost when trying to play my loops live instead of sequencing them into a song. I have been just opening a blank synth and making that track its own group color and cloning it when i need a space between tracks

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

for my current setup i use spacer tracks as a workaround: empty track with no notes and a red section color.
    song view overview is a big issue, agreed. naming things in 3.0 could help a lot.

muleskinnermuleskinner Bath, UKModerator Posts: 128

Someone requested this a while back and I think Ian posted a workaround - it may have been the 'blank tracks' mentioned above. Sorry, I know that's a bit vague!

I agree song/section view gets an awful mess very quickly. There's loads of votes for monochrome colour for tracks - one of my 'most wanted' features. I'll settle for the looper for now though :p

Noise, Noodles and Doodles: http://bit.ly/mrjonesthebutcher