Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Auckland, NZ (all Deluge) show

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Friday 13th April, free late party at WhammyBar.
https://www.facebook.com/events/180605922564666/
Featuring Lipsink and Jesus HTML Christ. All Deluge. All of the time :)

Post edited by Ian_Jorgensen on

Comments

dsnbdsnb TwickenhamPosts: 5

Do you have a video recording of it? I think it would be great for the community to see what the unit can do in a live situation. Cheers!

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Lol. I'm so gunshy sharing videos now cos people get all nasty about the quality of the audio I record. I come from a DIY band scene where recordings sound rough as guts and thats all part of the vibe, but yeah, haha, the same does not ring true for electronic shows. Myself, I like to hear crowd noise, peaking and chaos in a live recording...but it seems the internet wants it to be sterile. It was a super fun show though, I played a set, then Lipink played, then we synced our Deluges and jammed for another 40-50 minutes, just making up shit on the fly. Lol, was heaps of fun and people were dancing and stoked on it...but you now how these things are, in the light of day, you just hear all the mistakes as you don't have the context of it being 2am in a dark and cranking club :)