Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Cue Mix/ Monitor Mix

Hello, Is there a way to create a cue mix and route it to the headphones? I would love to have a way to audition sounds, loops, etc. before having them go to the main mix if that is at all possible. If it's not possible in the current version, is it likely that this could be something in a future software update if the hardware could support this? The ability to route a metronome or any track or set of tracks to the headphone only out would also be really useful.

Comments

MatthewGeorgeMatthewGeorge Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 247
    Not possible unfortunately. There is only one DAC.
    And no you can't use the USB either.
    It's a very old request but before the forum.
    Bit of a bummer but check the Downrush threads out. :smile:
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

With Downrush ( https://github.com/jamiefaye/downrush ), you can preview samples on any external device with wifi, like a phone or an ipad, wirelessly.

I do that with my phone + headphones :)

As I said, only for samples, not synth presets. But you could easily sample a small snippet of all your preferred presets to the SD and be able to preview them as well!

And separate click/ metronome can be achieved by plugging headphones, ideally with volume control/ attenuator, into a gate output and sending clicks (make a new kit, hold the initial audition pad and turn the Select knob to the Gate number you're plugged into, then sequence clicks)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ