Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Is this a bug? Echoes of drum tracks during and after stopping playback for up to a minute +

JzillaJzilla United KingdomPosts: 2
edited April 22 in Deluge Help

Hey all, I have a weird issue that I'd like to know the cause of - is this my error?

I'm using the nightly build from today (21/04 - although this started on the 17/04 build), the BoD synth "IT'S MORE FUN TO DELUGE", and a couple of drum tracks.

What happens is this:

I play the track, in grid/arranger mode, and after a small window of time (maybe 20 seconds or so) I start hearing echos/artifacts of the drums at a low volume. If I stop all clips, or stop playback on the track entirely, the sounds will continue for up to a minute.

Does this sound like a bug? Happy to report it but didn't want to waste devs time if I'm just being a noob.

Thanks in advance, ya'll.

Post edited by Jzilla on

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 612

i would check if delay amount is on. you can lower the rate of delay with the gold knobs and those can get very long as a result.

JzillaJzilla United KingdomPosts: 2

Hi Reza, thanks. I should have mentioned that delay is completely off as a clip and song parameter. Could it be delay in the synth?

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 612
    edited April 24

hm, well since it's the drums that you are hearing i would look at the delay amount for the kit clip (if that is what you are using. each kit row can have it's own delay amount set, so you would have audition a row to make it active, then enter the shortcut for delay amount for that row.

i would also double check reverb amount since the new reverb model (that is set for new songs by default) can have super long tails. less likely, but worth double checking. this would also be per kit row, then check the affect all clip settings (via gold knob), then also the song level affect all settings.

if you still don't find the culprit, you could try collect all saving and uploading the project XML and the project's folder of samples and i could investigate on my end.

Post edited by reza on