Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

ADAT output hack or retrofit possible?

I know this is pretty unlikely, but after you guys pulled off to retrofit a proper screen to existing devices, I'll just ask an hope, others might see this as a possible major improvement as well.
In general I'm very happy with the deluge and hope to receive my OLED-retrofitted one back any day.
One thing I really wish for are multiple outputs (maybe even inputs, but multiple outs would be a higher priority).
Obviously there is no space on the device itself for multiple outs, but I think an optical ADAT-port to add 8 more outputs would make Deluge so much better, because one could just skip the very annoying recording/resampling/exporting of every individual track when you want to finish a track and use Daw- or external effects for better results.
I have several tracks, where I reached the CPUs performance limit when building tracks and therefore it would absolutely make most sense to not use the internal Deluge effects and instead use higher quality VSTs in order to free up resources for more important arrangement and sound generation tasks on the Deluge.
I'm aware there would not only the ADAT-port to be installed somewhere but also there would have to be an option for selecting the output-port for every Synth or Sample.
What do you guys think, is it possible and if yes, are there others willing to proceed in this direction?
Best

Tagged: