Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

NO sound out of my Deluge....

Bought mine in 2018. Updated to OLED a few months ago.
Never had any problem.
Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting no output from the headphone or stereo outputs.

Anybody have any insight?

I'm going to attempt to upload different versions of the Firmware, but am happy to hear of any other options to try and resolve/diagnose....

thanks

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

aside from making sure the gold output level knob is turned up, not sure.
    is this the case for old projects as well as new?
    double check song view level gold knob is turned up. otherwise a hardware issue may be afoot.

willowwillow canadaPosts: 7

@reza said:
    aside from making sure the gold output level knob is turned up, not sure.
    is this the case for old projects as well as new?
    double check song view level gold knob is turned up. otherwise a hardware issue may be afoot.

I've tried to install many different firmware versions - all the same - no audio output

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

what type of firmware have you been trying, official firmware only, or also community firmware? version numbers are helpful

is you're screen still working?

i would contact synthstrom since this seems to be pointing to a hardware issue: https://synthstrom.com/contact/

willowwillow canadaPosts: 7

@reza said:
    what type of firmware have you been trying, official firmware only, or also community firmware? version numbers are helpful

is you're screen still working?

i would contact synthstrom since this seems to be pointing to a hardware issue: https://synthstrom.com/contact/

I've tried an assortment of firmware options......I've been in communication with Ian - sounds like it needs to be sent back, sadly.....

Thanks for your response anyway