Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Livelooping from Grid View

beachbentobeachbento San FranciscoPosts: 7

Hi Happy community firmware everyone!! Thank synthstrom and this community who made this what it became.

Question about the grid mode.

If I’m trying to record some audio livelooping in clip mode, I can hold record and press anywhere on the grid to start an audio loop in a new row, but I was curious if there is something like this in grid view.

I tried holding down record and pressing a grid square, but it seems the only way as of now is to hit blue on the audition pads, and create an audio clip by holding it that square and pressing the settings knob as per the longer way to start a loop.

Is there something in the settings I’m missing? This update is soo deep and I’m loving it, but I feel like I could spend a month just exploring one option for music.

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

hey @beachbento the dev that made grid view knew that the recording features would be a large undertaking, the plan is to create a recording mode for grid view for the next iteration of grid view.