Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Can I copy paste all parameters settings at once from one clip to another?

tobiasrztobiasrz NetherlandsPosts: 8
edited December 2023 in Open Source

Is it possible to copy paste all parameter settings e.g; volume, cutoff etc. from one clip to another?

For example:

When I'm in grid mode (whilst running community firmware) and I copy one drum clip, the parameters of that copied clip need to be set again manually.

Tobias

Post edited by tobiasrz on

Best Answer

rezareza los angelesPosts: 611
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓

you can but it would have to be one parameter at a time via copying gold knob values and pasting gold knob values.

if you duplicate a clip from the clip you want the values from, those values should be the same in the new clip, could it be your duplicating from a clip that has different settings than what you want? ie, your source clip is not the correct source clip?

Post edited by reza on

Answers

Thank you reza,

Yes I want to duplicate a clip in the new grid mode without having to adjust the values again. Do you know how to do that?

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

in grid mode you'll be in blue mode.
    then hold the clip you want copied (so the clip with the proper values you want), then while holding the clip pad on the grid, press an empty pad below it (in the same column). should be copied properly.

I finally managed to get it copied the way you describe. I must have missed something. Thanks Reza :)