β€Ί
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Exporting

BezalelBezalel United StatesPosts: 54

Hello all!
Is there any simple way to export single tracks one by one into a daw for sharing my work with others, who may want to work with me or even purchase my art form fir recording, scores, etc etc?

Comments

rezareza los angelesModerator, Beta Tester Posts: 611

you can solo one track at a time and resample each track:

StaticStatic United KingdomPosts: 2

I'm a new member, so can't create a post, so I'm hoping that I will get an answer here. It's also semi related so hopefully not breaking any protocol.

If I write a riff in a project/track/song (mine arrives tomorrow, so I'm not down with the parlance just yet!) with a synth and decide I'd like to use that in another song/project is that a simple procedure?

Or would I need to resample/bounce to audio, to be able to use in another track/song/project?

Ideally I could go into the song, copy the part I want load up the song I want to put it init, and then paste where I want. If that makes sense?

Thanks

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418
    edited November 2023

@Static said:
    I'm a new member, so can't create a post, so I'm hoping that I will get an answer here. It's also semi related so hopefully not breaking any protocol.

If I write a riff in a project/track/song (mine arrives tomorrow, so I'm not down with the parlance just yet!) with a synth and decide I'd like to use that in another song/project is that a simple procedure?

Or would I need to resample/bounce to audio, to be able to use in another track/song/project?

Ideally I could go into the song, copy the part I want load up the song I want to put it init, and then paste where I want. If that makes sense?

Thanks

You can copy-paste clip notes between projects and load the same synth/drums preset. Never did it so not sure if automation and the like gets copied. Just make sure to paste in the same clip length and root note position bcos the copy paste has the nice feature to shrink or expand pasted notes and transpose... It also works on the currently zoomed portion of the clip, not the whole.

Post edited by volsteh on

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?

StaticStatic United KingdomPosts: 2

Cool. Thanks for the reply. As long as there's a way, I can play around and see what's going to work best in my use cases. Cheers

volstehvolsteh CroatiaPosts: 418

@Static said:
    Cool. Thanks for the reply. As long as there's a way, I can play around and see what's going to work best in my use cases. Cheers

Np. You can also edit song files in a text editor and transfer stuff around, pretty straightforward when you get the hang for it.

πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒ?